WINTER CITYBREAK PACKING LIST
Looking for what to bring on your weekend city-break this winter? We've put together a packing list of the favourites we can't do without.
It's printable too! Just click here to download it.
- Thermal Long Sleeve- get warmer without having to pack loads of huge jumpers in your tiny suitcase!
- Leggings- same reason as above but you'll also want them to cosy up in the evenings
- Two hats- all you're going to see in the photos is your eyes and nose poking out from under layers so might as well have a few variations!
- Two Scarves
You'll need to seriously cut down to fit them all into the tiny see-through liquid bag!
- Mini Shampoo & Conditioner (the ones at the hotel often suck!)
- Foundation (or combo foundation and primer)
- Mascara- it's still a liquid & they'll totally call you out on it!
- Mini Toothpaste
- Mini Setting Spray- you'll want to keep your look perfect through the whole day of sightseeing!
- Hand Sanitiser - an absolute must!
Your cosmetic can't-live-withouts
- Poreless Powder
- Blush- to save space you can use your lipstick as a blush (it also gives you a really nice complexion)
- Shorter Brushes- save space & weight with half size makeup brushes
- Shadow Palette- try to find one that has all your shades, rather than carrying three!
- Nail Scissors & Tweezers - practically like carrying a DIY multitool!
- The Flat Lay Co. Makeup Bag- a super speedy way to pack but more importantly it'll protect your cosmetics from hotel countertops!